Type G Pics

drude

thing is... it's not black! IIRC it's similar to brickyard colour, for those who know what a brickyard Z looks like :)

EDIT: the type G is also in black, thought it was only the colour they call "wine" :blush:

Yeah easily mistaken - the official photos from Nissan show off their "Premium Mystic Maroon" which is a 3 coat pearlescent brickyard thing going on. Also comes in pearl black, pearl white and silver. They all have "cabernet" leather.

Cheers for the positive comments everyone! i love my Z :yahoo:

looks really nice matey. yeah next time im on the rock well have to do a Z 'island spin' . . . no kevs allowed. . .hehe

Again loving the leather, looks like the seats are more supportive/different too. Can i ask what you paid?

I shyed away from Bluchip and used bonsai cars instead. Not as convenient as Bluchip but , just wanted to try something different. I ended up paying £14250 for my car into Guernsey. Black ST 2003 grade 4.5B 13000 miles with Fujitsubo exhaust.

:teeth:

Jamie

looks really nice matey. yeah next time im on the rock well have to do a Z 'island spin' . . . no kevs allowed. . .hehe

Again loving the leather, looks like the seats are more supportive/different too. Can i ask what you paid?

I shyed away from Bluchip and used bonsai cars instead. Not as convenient as Bluchip but , just wanted to try something different. I ended up paying £14250 for my car into Guernsey. Black ST 2003 grade 4.5B 13000 miles with Fujitsubo exhaust.

:teeth:

Jamie

Looking forward to it! Two black Zs stealthing around the island! Well cool. Good to hear you've got an ST - would be good to compare the differences etc. Have you done anything with your JDM stereo?

Sounds like you got a good price there. Mine was a lot more than that but it is a 2006 grade 5 ST "Type G" 1300kms also with the Fujitsubo exhaust. Practically brand new.

Second car from Bluchip - I get on well with them - great fun searching for your ideal car - the guys there just keep looking with you until "the one" turns up. No pressure etc.

Send me a PM when you're next over and we'll have the first Guernsey Z meet. We should get some of the others on the forum to pop over for a summer holiday! :thumbs:

Got any pics of yours?

Alli.