rough cost for a nismo v1 kit

wizurd

Evening all

had a look around and got some prices for parts but could someone tell me roughly how much it cost them to get a nismo v1 kit bought and fitted to their 350z.

still looking for a car and most don't have the kit ie front bumper, side skirts and rear wing. so I thought I'd get an idea of the costs to get and have a kit fitted so I can factor that into my car buying price.

cheers

Dan

Evening all

had a look around and got some prices for parts but could someone tell me roughly how much it cost them to get a nismo v1 kit bought and fitted to their 350z.

still looking for a car and most don't have the kit ie front bumper, side skirts and rear wing. so I thought I'd get an idea of the costs to get and have a kit fitted so I can factor that into my car buying price.

cheers

Dan

:pmtarmac: for ur kit

I'll pm tarmac as well, thanks.

aint got the car yet lol but like to get an idea on cost for this because itll effect what I buy

Best way to do it mate :thumbs: Way up all the options and see what one you want to go with :)

I'll pm tarmac as well, thanks.

aint got the car yet lol but like to get an idea on cost for this because itll effect what I buy

Best way to do it mate :thumbs: Way up all the options and see what one you want to go with :)

ideally a 350 with it all already done lol