HELP please!

t3dcf

Hi Guys,

After some advice,

Ive got a 52 plate jdm version S car. Its got black leather interior and the usual spec, ie. bose, electrics etc.

Its got approx 30k miles and is in excellent condition - due to getting a new company car it does not make sense to keep it wasting away - what sort of price should I advertise at? Ideas?

oh yea - I have replaced, the standard alloys with 5 spoke 18" rims, other than that I think its pretty much standard.

Hi Guys,

After some advice,

Ive got a 52 plate jdm version S car. Its got black leather interior and the usual spec, ie. bose, electrics etc.

Its got approx 30k miles and is in excellent condition - due to getting a new company car it does not make sense to keep it wasting away - what sort of price should I advertise at? Ideas?

oh yea - I have replaced, the standard alloys with 5 spoke 18" rims, other than that I think its pretty much standard.

How much did you pay for it and when?

I've gota be honest and say you'd be lucky to get £14k for it at best. This is selling to a dealer. Private selling You might get something along the lines of £15k max. Got told by a few dealers mine was worth around £12k :thumbdown::scare::scare: and that's with UK converted Sat Nav, Nissan forged Rays, 20k miles, paint sealed,custom ICE, with previous kit still available and a few other extras (Version T) :thumbdown::thumbdown:

I know shocker!! Though I'm sure if you were trading in for another import via an import dealer you'd get a little more? What dya think?

Just a quick ques Lomoto and not meaning to steal thread but you still pleased with your rear lights? Really toying with the idea of getting some just still a bit pricey! :thumbs:

I know shocker!! Though I'm sure if you were trading in for another import via an import dealer you'd get a little more? What dya think?

Just a quick ques Lomoto and not meaning to steal thread but you still pleased with your rear lights? Really toying with the idea of getting some just still a bit pricey! :thumbs:

Yes like Mike says, GET 'EM BOUGHT :teeth:

IMO I would sell with the standered alloys and sell the 18" on ebay. You wont get much more for the wheels, and resellers always prefer the car to be as stock as possible, unless you have something unique about it that would up the price like a supercharger, wheels unfortunatly dont cut it

Unless Im mistaken I dont seem to see any Brembos on it?

That would tell me that it is a JDM Version T, especially if it has leather, bose etc - Im far from an expert mind you!!

As a comparison I have been quoted circa £14k to import a Version S JDM (Brembo, cloth interior etc) via a few importers.

I'd personally put the standard wheels back on and put the other ones on Ebay or something

thanks guys, interesting what you think. Ive not got the original wheels as sold them a few months back (was running out of storage room!)

Also just a thought, can we clarify what version it would be, ive got the attached document, but cant remember where i got it from. I think it was a import website???

I would probably be selling privately as not going to be buying a new car - i was aiming to be able to get 15+, around the 12/13 mark would mean taking approx 3/5k hit in residuals in approx a year - when i bought it i did some research and it was about the right money - so that would be amazing drop in residuals!

Apart from Ebay, Autotrader has anyone used any other sites or papers etc?

thanks guys, interesting what you think. Ive not got the original wheels as sold them a few months back (was running out of storage room!)

Also just a thought, can we clarify what version it would be, ive got the attached document, but cant remember where i got it from. I think it was a import website???

I would probably be selling privately as not going to be buying a new car - i was aiming to be able to get 15+, around the 12/13 mark would mean taking approx 3/5k hit in residuals in approx a year - when i bought it i did some research and it was about the right money - so that would be amazing drop in residuals!

Apart from Ebay, Autotrader has anyone used any other sites or papers etc?

Try Pistonheads :thumbs:

To be fair, residuals are dropping fast anyway but they will always drop even faster on JDM's. You buy cheap and sell cheap. :)