Bristol & a damage estimate?

Cemetery

Firstly, I am swiftly approaching the 72k service mark now that I am doing a 400 mile a week commute and wanted to know if anyone knew of places to get this done in/around Bristol. The one result that appears in the searches I have done is a Wessex Garage Nissan dealership but I haven't really found any reviews.

Secondly, last week there was a bit of debris on the motorway that flew up into the underside of the car just under the front bumper & caused the damage in the attached pics. I was planning to ask the garage that does the service above to fix it for me but can anyone a) estimate the cost & B) identify what is broken and advise if it would be an easy diy job (with the knowledge that I know nowt about fixing cars & have no tools to do so).

Cheers,

Adam.

If you need a Nissan Dealership to do your servicing, go to Platinum at Box near Bath. A bit further away I know but I know where I would take my car :thumbs:

+1 on Platinum Nissan at Box, good guys. :thumbs:

They have looked after my Zed a number of times for all sorts of bits and bobs, servicing included. Appreciate, as choptop says, that it's a little bit of a journey for you.

Having looked the local one is only open Monday to Friday which isn't ideal. Is there a reason no one has recommended the local wessex dealership? They of course are handily open all day saturday...

Nothing wrong with most stealerships, if you have deep pockets then go and order a new under tray ect..... not trying to sound funny :headhurt:

I am more than happy to fix this for you but I only have tomorrow to do it as I am on holiday from late afternoon. I look at this as a simple fix using some simple tools, and this forum is a great place for some general advice :thumbs:

That is a really kind offer cheers, unfortunately I am out until Sunday :bang: I will see if I can take a closer look (problem mainly being getting under it ;))

Re the dealership it was more to do with anyone with bad experiences & keeping the service book in line. The Platinum one is an option as it is open on Saturdays though...