Airbag Light Flashing, stereo and brake change

CBass

Hi all,

A couple of month ago my airbag light was flashing to I completed the ignition on/off/on... reset and the light went away.

Last week I had the stero changed and following this the light was flashing again, another reset stopped it.

Yesterday I had my brakes changed and now everytime I brake hard the light flashes until I complete a reset.

The seats haven't been moved about and it could be that hard braking is causing a disconnect in the block under the seat but I'm not sure. Is there any reason why a stereo or brake change would upset the airbag light?

Thanks,

Chris

No idea if they would but I pressed all connectors together firmly after I had the same problem and then did rest and it stopped flashing, I should really tape them all up save it coming on again I guess.

Are you sure fitting mechanics, in both scenarios, didn't move seats.

Used to happen frequently to me in an Alfa, as above, only solution was alot of tape on the connectors under the pax seat.

Are you sure fitting mechanics, in both scenarios, didn't move seats.

Used to happen frequently to me in an Alfa, as above, only solution was alot of tape on the connectors under the pax seat.

My Alfa has the airbag light on..........I really need to get around to trying to turn it off.