B Line motorsports CAI, anyone have experience?

Arran

Ive seen one person on here have one but no details on how it is on the car, I have been pondering over one for a while, it's quite expensive for an induction system but it looks to be real good quality and could actually give some gains from its location, not to mention looks B) especially in red.

Here's the link to it

http://blinemotorsports.com/intakes.html

What do you think, worth it or just stick to an 06 stack and panel filter?

Ive had one for about 6 months. See my sig for videos and pictures. I really like it. Never needed a hydro jacket and ice been out in some shite weather. Came in at about £200 all in including postage from states. Good company to deal with. Think mine is the only one in the uk at the moment. Any questions feel free to ask.

It frlt a little more responsive but that was more than likely my butt dyno than any real difference.

Sound is nice. I dont think there is too much issue with heat soak, if you run the car and at the end of the journey put your hand down the hole where the bonnet catch is the air there is a lot cooler than in the engine bay.

Noise is a normal induction noise that you get from most exposed filter kits, its nice but not over bearing.

I had the felocity stack mod and a do luck panel filter before. I much prefer the cai kit.

Where abouts in surrey are you. Ill be heading down to oxted in the next couple of weeks if you want to have a listen.