Any Graphics Wizards or PHP wizards on the site

maxi-glasgow

I have launched a new website with a mate, basically it's the same as ebay only a lot cheaper.

We bought an off the shelf solution from a software company and part of that included logo design and a custom theme for the website.

In the beginning every email was promptly replied to and every question answered, then after a couple of weeks I sent countless emails asking how the logo and theme were coming along and got absolutely no reply.

So I designed a basic logo myself and we are both quite happy with it, and we found one of the templates they had for the site we both quite liked.

But now I am looking for someone with extensive PHP knowledge who can tweak some of the layout and perhaps add some boxes onto the site where we can post news etc to fill in some blank spaces the template has.

I'm also looking for someone who could take the rough logo I have put together and hopefully put together a vector version of it as this would make it much better looking when we try to put it on flyers etc, which we are close to placing an order for.

We don't mind paying for a persons time who could help us out.