Possible good bottom end!

jon.young

What are the prices all in posted Alex? Are they used? An are they just the block or compleat with pistons and crank? As my crank and pistons are fine

And it will be a DE I'm after

Just PM me with what you require, or better still to avoid tennis ball messages ask your engine builder to give me a list of your requirements and I will price up for you. :thumbs:

However it is not a good plan to fit your preowned worn pistons to a different preowned block.

Why do you want to swop out the block?

Alex :)

I believe that's where my compression fault is, an by the time it's been bored, an got over size rings an pistons price is mounting up to in excess of 700£ as a block with pistons should be less ,

But I'm taking off to be measured up and to see if it needs boring, or weather new rings and a light hone will cure it, As the pistons do wobble side to side slightly

I believe that's where my compression fault is, an by the time it's been bored, an got over size rings an pistons price is mounting up to in excess of 700£ as a block with pistons should be less ,

But I'm taking off to be measured up and to see if it needs boring, or weather new rings and a light hone will cure it, As the pistons do wobble side to side slightly

Best advise that I can give you is to let an engine builder who is conversant with the VQ35DE to inspect and measure up. :thumbs:

Remember and pull all the valves and cut the seats and reface the valves as required :thumbs:

Then you will have to shim up accordingly.

You will also require new crank bearings etc :thumbs:

Alex :)