Ryan's Zed Updated 18/11/13 responses appreciated

Leosille

In June I traded my Fiat Grande Punto in for a Gunmetal GT. This was the 2nd Zed I had been to see after my other trip turned out to be an imported zed in which insurance would not touch me.

I was surprised insurance would touch me on a 350z only being 20 but Elephant came up trumps![/img][/img]

The Master Plan.

I would like to think within the 6 months my zed will be supercharged but for now I have to get everything else right.

Visuals

post-10360-135011929154_thumb.jpg

post-10360-135011929159_thumb.jpg

post-10360-135011929163_thumb.jpg

Edited by Leosille

The next in line job was to get the car to Abbey. A very friendly service and was shown around the facilties and saw some of the work, amazing times.

A P1 service was due but i was informed of some other problems

The arm bushes have more less disappeared

The exhaust is beginning to blow between centre pipe and rear box

All the pads and discs need replacing within 6000 miles

Ac and power steering belts are cracked

Wipers need replacing

Filters need replacing

Some things are small others not so small. Just means i have to wait a little longer for some mods :\ but ordered a front lip off tarmac so maybe that will cheer me up when its on and painted

Hi mate nice z, before you start to mod in earnest check to see how much your insurance will jump to as a lot of companys wont touch a modded car !! and the ones that will are going to be expensive given your age. :thumbs:

This is true, forgot about this lol thanks for the reminder maybe i should get some quotes before i invest in some performance parts.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mate nice z, before you start to mod in earnest check to see how much your insurance will jump to as a lot of companys wont touch a modded car !! and the ones that will are going to be expensive given your age. :thumbs:

This is true, forgot about this lol thanks for the reminder maybe i should get some quotes before i invest in some performance parts.

yes, especially if you intend to supercharge it!!! :p

• 1 year later...

Been a while quite a few changes since over a year ago. I had my visit to Abbey, amazing place had a service belts changed oils etc. Later in the year I visited TGM Sport again very nice people had my discs and pads changed (very fast service from Alex) , Tein springs fitted (thanks Octet), decats (thanks GT4 Zed) and K1 fitted. Since then I've had a wheel changes got my newest ones on the 16/11/13. If people remember I had some wheels which everyone hated I had them refurbed by a friend... they were never fitted. I then bought some Finichi Firenze 19 I love them visually just I was always after some lighter wheels. After a meet at the Grasshopper a few months back I was advised to do the wiper delete that has been successful and I couldn't believe how much of a change it makes for me. My newest addition are my rotas which I haven't fitted yet one is marked however so will need to sort that out :/ IMG_0415_zpsd6720030.jpg The ones everyone hated lol IMG_0531_zpsa8ef2ed5.jpg refurbed version :/ IMG_1073_zps7310212e.jpg my trip to TGM IMG_1100_zps4bb55eb1.jpg finichi fitted very shiny IMG_1105_zps72d9a3e7.jpg being tracked and adjusted more expensive than I expected IMG_1116_zpsddbfa68d.jpg shiny shot I do love the look of the k1 IMG_1643_zpsa39ca2ab.jpg cheeky shot of the brothers skyline and my baby dewipered o yeah IMG_1668_zpsc258062b.jpg now the latest edition to be continued. If I find a memory card misplaced by my girlfriend I have all shots of work being done which are my favourites let me know what you think should come next thanks.