Isle of Wight Group?

serious metal

Hi

I'm into my fourth happy year of 350Z ownership - and would like to meet up with others for drive outs, events and pooling of skills/spares/equipment etc.

The 'location' option on the membership list doesn't bring up members grouped geographically - is this right?

So am hoping that this request might be successful in kick starting some island interest :boat: from other Z owners/enthusiasts.

How have other areas gone about it?

serious metal

Hey, I'm based over in Wootton but I work in Sandown so will give you a wave if I see you!

I think I may have seen a blue roadster a couple of weeks ago near Lake so may have been you, have you seen the one for sale in Ryde? I had a look around it before I got mine but the price tag put me off slightly as it was well into 313 model territory!

Repairs will hopefully go well but I find the problem over here is nobody wants to touch them as they're only used to doing repairs to small cars! I will put up a post once the car is back on the road, shouldn't be long she's just having a service/MOT and an exhaust bracket fixing!

Hi Josh

Yes, it could have been me - but - there is another on a 55 plate + panama - I've seen it pulling into one of the cliff top roads in Shanklin. I shall do a recce with spotted cards.

I've a little tale about the main agent's one - so has Steve ! I'll save it 'till we meet up.

My exhaust also gave out, the flange beside the rear nearside wheel had rusted through, but a nifty weld saved the day.

Plan to do away with that enormous rear box at some point I'm currently favouring a Japspeed K1 unless I learn of something better at around the same money.

:boat:

I look forward to hearing the tale about the 350 at the dealer! They seemed to want to get rid of it when I was up there but I was never going to spend that much on that model car unless it was a 313!

With regard to the exhaust I have a K2, it sounds fantastic and isn't too loud! I've read some bad things about the fitting of the K1, the K2 seems to fit quite well. You can have a listen when we meet and see what you think, I've got a Popcharger fitted too and think it's a great combination sound wise!

Hi Guys :D:D:D

Dont know if any of you have seen , grey 350Z parked at Spithead Business Park, Lake, opposite Morrisons.

Think we should meet up soon for a cuppa and a chat somewhere. Anyone up for this saturday afternoon 15/09/12.will have to be

after 3 though due to work. I will find out what time the cafe closes down at Yaverland ( Sandown ) car park and let you know.

Best Regards to you all

Steve :wave::wave::wave:

Hey everyone!

I'm not 100% sure I will be able to make it as I'm fitting a new radiator tomorrow due to the old one getting a bit old and causing problems! If I get it done in time I will post on here and let you know. I've also just got hold of a new Sigma 10-20mm Lens for my camera so can get some good group shots although only my drivers side is photogenic until she's had the passenger wing replaced!

Hi Josh

Steve and I met up on Saturday - sorry you couldn't make it. Hope the repairs were successful.

Have since been contacted by another island roadster owner + 'spotted' an azure coup in the High Park area of Ryde - OJ 03.

I have a pic of our first meet - have tried to put it on the forum with no luck.

How did you get your pic on there?

We plan to give Yaverland another go this Saturday at 3.30pm any chance you could join us?

Regards

Robin

:boat: