Fitting a sat nav and relearning windows

L4V15

I'm picking up my new 06 facelift 350z on the 12th but I think the drivers window needs re learning to know where the top is etc so that it stops at the top and drops down when opening the door. Is this just a case of doing an ECU reset using the peddle dance? Anybody know if this works for resetting the windows? Also I really wanted one that came with a Sat Nav built in, but unfortunately had to go for this one without the sat nav. How easy is it to get hold of a sat nav and install it properly? Major job or easy?

Any help would be great.

Cheeers!

The problem the car has at the moment is that when using the auto up on the drivers side, the window drops back down again once it gets to the top, thinking something is it the way, not knowing it's got to the top if you know what I mean

Reset should solve that :thumbs:

The problem the car has at the moment is that when using the auto up on the drivers side, the window drops back down again once it gets to the top, thinking something is it the way, not knowing it's got to the top if you know what I mean

• 2 weeks later...