04 Gun Metal Grey GT, UK - £7,250 *SOLD*

phatbloke74

Hi all,

Unfortunately it's time to move on and I need to sell my Zed to a new deserving owner. I bought the car three years ago as a UK Spec GT version with no upgrades. The only modifications I've made is to replace the rear lights for LED's and replace the Stereo for an Alpine iXA W404R (see below). This also has the mobile phone bluetooth dongle which I've been using with no problem with my Blackberry. I've still got the original Bose. It was working when I had it and I only upgraded so I could have ipod connectivity.

IMG_0468.jpg

Tyres are Falkens 452's all round and the brakes have been renewed in the last 12 months - all Ferodo DS2500's bought from ZMANALEX.

This car suffered with the issue of the fan motors failing and these were also replaced within the last 6 months. Car is now running beautifully and had no fan problems as I drove through Europe recently.

Mileage is 42,500 at going to print and it's been serviced roughly every 6 months either by myself or Nissan.

Car is in lovely condition although has the typical stonechips on the front end from 8 years of driving and the front Rays have some kerbing. Other than that then it's the usual GT spec with Black Leather Alzean Leather seats. PIAA wipers all round - once again, renewed in last 3 months.

Any work I've had done has been carried out by the guys at TGM Sport in Fleet. If you search on here then you'll find that they come highly recommended.

If I've missed anything then I apologise - just PM me and I'll reply as quickly as possible. Otherwise here are some pictures of my little beauty.

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

No time wasters please and only serious offers if you're going to make one!

Apologies all but my laptop has given up the ghost and I can't get onto Photobucket on my work computer. Bloody typical eh?

I've taken a few pictures of the rear and front with close ups of stone chips on the front bumper. I've also got pictures of the boot and the interior from both the passenger side and drivers side.

If anyone wants to see these then PM me and give me your e-mail address.

Cheers