Finally got my rear windows tinted :-)

B3n5253

Another pic

What device did you use to photograph your car? ;)

Did you do this yourself? Can I ask how much it cost? Am I right in thinking the UK laws on tinting only applies to the front, driver and passenger windows?

That's true! At least it's shiny I guess, lol.

I had a garage near me do it. My brother in law knows the guy so I got it for £120.

Yes you are right the law says you must not have more than 30% tint on the front windows. I think it's B pillar forwards.

Looks pretty black! B) hope visibility isn't too bad at night but I guess just take it slowly!

yeah law is pretty much nothing extra on the front windows for the Zed due to factory tint but whatever you want on the back ones as you've done. debating to get mine done but not sure about visibility!

Looks pretty black! B) hope visibility isn't too bad at night but I guess just take it slowly!

yeah law is pretty much nothing extra on the front windows for the Zed due to factory tint but whatever you want on the back ones as you've done. debating to get mine done but not sure about visibility!

Visibility isn't 2bad. You can see fairly well. The car headlights are easily visible. Also o tend to use my side Mirrors more so it's not so bad :-)