Chester Business Park 14/08/2012 - Ricey

Fodder

Ok so I shouldnt really post here as he was in his Alfa and not Carla's ginger but thanks for the wave, took me a couple of seconds to register who it was. B)

Shame it wasnt the Merc, I know you've been having some problems but what a beast that must be!

:yahoo: spotted at last (sort of)

If you keep an eye out tomorrow you may see the Merc driving off into the sunset with its new (trade ebay car seller) owner......................for hopefully at least 150 miles to get him home :scare:

£1500 of repairs in its short month of ownership............a princely 7k outlay and £4300 recovery.

Ouch, I had read your thread and you didnt have much luck with that one.... A good friend bought a C & E Class as well as an SL all at the same time a few years back, i think the only one they didnt have a problem with was the SL and customer service was terrible... I went with him once about a paint defect and witnessed it first hand..... Mercs just arent Mercs anymore and the dealerships havent got that premium feel about them which is a crying shame.

Ahh well onwards and upwards for you! I see Carla's ginger drive past most days now, think I saw her twice today. It always catches my eye as the paintwork is stunning.

I will be able to afford a little more TLC soon as the house is almost ready, in fact I was on my way back from checking up on the carpet fitters as well as raiding the apple tree.

I bookmarked one of your detailing threads a while back (a Passat IIRC) and will base my attempts on that so expect some questions :lol:

I loved your parking yesterday.........rear wheel on the path!

If you need any help mate give me a shout.........I've always got a shed full of detailing crap to use if you need it (DA polishers, claybar, wet/dry vaccuum cleaner etc).

Carla is working in our new building 'Eden House' a bit further up from you so she's driving passed all the time at the moment.

I loved your parking yesterday.........rear wheel on the path!

If you need any help mate give me a shout.........I've always got a shed full of detailing crap to use if you need it (DA polishers, claybar, wet/dry vaccuum cleaner etc).

Carla is working in our new building 'Eden House' a bit further up from you so she's driving passed all the time at the moment.

Hahaha yeah last space in the carpark.... i hate that space and try to bring it a little forward.

Thanks, much appreciated for the offer.

I spotted another ginger around the corner from the house earlier too, 54 plate but wont post a new thread as people will think I'm stalking.

Laura said she knew I'd like the house due to the number of zeds :lol: