Feeler thread for Volk GTS 19 INCH

Jay

Jay, just seen this... Man up dude!

You can get some 2mm shim spacers from Halfrauds for about a fiver to clear your brakes. You won't even know they're there.

Also if funds are tight either buy some part worns for them until you can afford a full set, or sell your 370 wheels, and buy Tyres with the proceeds. You can then pickup another set of 370 rims at a later date when you're flush again (preferably before winter :lol: ).

For part worns, checkout eBay. I've bought 2x Goodyear eagle f1s off eBay over the last year. I paid less than £50 for one of them with 5mm tread left. I forget what the other cost me but it wasn't much more.

As for the refurb, I've seen BM's wheels and the finish is great - you can't go wrong for the price. And again if cash-flow is your issue, wait till winter when they're off your car.

...and you should deffo get the centres done in anthracite like mine. B)

Lol cheers dude. I don't think your all understanding, yes cash is tight but the main problem is the fitment for the 370z as I think it's too aggressive. I know they fit the 350 as both previous owners had them on theirs with a 20mm spacer. I am waiting on me tech getting back to me as I need a 15mm to clear the big callipers on the 370. So the whole point is if they don't fit my 370 then they are up for sale this trying to gather interest.

Now I like this thread much better than that other one of late about some tit trying the sell his new aquirely Volks - reckon that needs locking eh? ;):teeth:

Looking good for starters Jay and I do like the objective you are aiming at

:thumbs:

And what tit would that be ehh colin :lol:Yes if you could please lock it, that would be great :thumbs:

Yup lexx... keeping the zed now... I test drove cayman s and m3 and didnt feel that they were 10k better than the zed. So going to keep it for a year or so and then think about 911s HOPEFULLY :lol::blush:

Result! :thumbs:

Thread locked