Missing the zed !!

Carlin

Its only been a month or so and im my missing the zed big time . Not sure what to go for next as It could be a while away but gives me time to look at my options .

Not sure if the guy who bought my car is on here but hope he caring for the car as much as I did .

Ps Still got my 20" wheels if anyone is looking for that style . Finichi Rimmini with deep dish and 452 tyres

Over and out

Always tough to choose your next car I bought a Mini Cooper S JCW after I sold my first Zed. Had the mini for 9 months then sold it. Then 6 months of searching I bought my second 350z, tough car to beat.

Someone might want the wheels, stick an add in the for sale section :thumbs:

Crikey! So many people selling their Zeds right now! I don't like all of these changes :(

Hope you find something that takes your fancy OP - what are you looking at?

S.

+1 Its weird when one of the regulars sells their 350 as then I remember I have has mine for 3 years now. :surrender:

It was just time to sell for me as I had the car for over three years and loved every minute !!!!!!!!!!

Budget im not sure on yet as was looking at the 370 but not sure yet and it could be over a year before I am getting a new weekend car .

So the old audi It is for me for a while !!

Cheers scott

Ill pop the wheels on soon