Wheel noise please help!!!!!!!

Tankaction

I've recently started getting a noise from my Z when driving.

The noise sounds like it comes from the front left wheel and gets faster the faster I go

I have jacked it up and there is no movement in the bearing, when I turn the wheel manually there is a grinding noise once in every rotation this sounds like its coming from the inside of the disk

The outside break pad has plenty of pad left but cant see the inner, I have a haynes manuel on order so don't want to start taking things apart without it.

The break disk itself looks perfect but has possibly a 1/2 mm lip in the top

When I turn the hub quicker it makes a regular clicking noise but I'm not sure if this is normal or not.

When driving the noise doesn't appear to get louder when turning but there is a slight grind when I break, I have just had my rear pads changed so I'm not sure if that is them bedding in???

Does anyone have any suggestions? Or even a service manual on PDF so I can get my breaks stripped down to inspect?

It's another problem, the tyres have developed lips on the tread (apparently) I can't see what the guy was on about but he suggested trying my winter tyres and it took the noise away. I was convinced it was a wheel bearing, and a German garage told me so but it passed the mot and I raised the question of the wheel bearing in the test centre, they rechecked and said they were perfect. I then described the noise which is where I got this answer from, having read the thread on JDM tyre feathering I took it to be something like that although I'm not sure???

I'm ordering some new rear tyres on Monday going for falkon to match my fronts, after the test I did with my winter tyres I'm certain this will remove the noise