Olympic Security

glrnet

My sister is an Olympic Volunteer and to that end she's been given a new Bimmer to chauffeur people around for the next four weeks or so. :drive1:thumbs: About 4 or 5 weeks ago she was attending "rehearsals" in London and arrived at her venue to be greeted by G4S x 2 security guys with dogs, the dogs were jumping up at the car door and scratching it, when my sister suggested that they needed to get this rectified before the games started she was told "don't worry love we won't be here then , the army will be doing this job!! " So much for the CEO of G4S saying "we only knew 8 or 9 days ago" :wacko::surrender:

it is a joke really im goin there today and been there past 3 days havent seen one g4s person..when i went last year there were 1000s of them looked like they just asked anyone..i told my mate i wouldnt let 5 of them guard my car..it would be gone by time i got back :lol:

il steer clear of any dogs i see then :wacko:

ive seen the bmw's they cool i got a mini to drive round but highly unimpressed with it :thumbdown: