iPod/iPhone Integration Kit

ersen.o

As above

bought this for my HR but i think my bose and satnav setup is different to other older zeds and it didnt fit!

i just want what i paid for it, £30, they normally sell for £80

post-2627-13501192715_thumb.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/320921938575? ... 1497.l2649

This is a digital integration kit between your for iPod (iPhone) and OEM car stereo system for many vehicles. It is a replacement of CD changer. It can be easily installed and used. Simply plug iPod to our car adapter , you can play audio through car audio system and enjoy music in your car.For iPod car adapter insures CD quality sound from iPod/iPhone to the car stereo speakers.

.Plug&play Direct connection via CD changer port

.Line Level Audio Deliver high-fidelity line level audio output from iPod to factory car stereo.

.Integrated Control Allows you to control music from iPod, or radio and steering wheel controls.

Charges iPod/iPhone Always keeps for iPod charged and ready to go. Charges 5V/12V models.

.AUX Input Connect any external audio device

.Works with iPhone Call in reminding via radio speaker

.Last position memory Supports for Apple iTunes playlist as Virtual cds

.Specific, not universal Different solutions for different car models or car radios

£30+del

bought this for my HR but i think my bose and satnav setup is different to other older zeds and it didnt fit!

Do the Zs have a CD changer port considering there's 6 CDs in the headunit?

Do the Zs have a CD changer port considering there's 6 CDs in the headunit?

No. :teeth:

American zeds had an additional port in the back of the head unit.