coilovers bit of a weird one

leodspider

Hey guys im after a set of coilovers to borrow for track day preferably, i did have a set before they broke after 2 months due to rubbish quality * no naming names * , i have ordered a different set but there going to be 6 weeks before they arrive, but i have a track day on the 2nd of august. i know it may sound stupid but hopefully it might appeal to someone who has their car off road or selling a set and dont mind being borrowed.

if anyone can help shoot me a comment cheers !!

Nope, they basically side swiped the idea of sending me a new set. I've ordered a set of hsds buntline I said it's on back order. But hopefully someone is going to be kind enough to lend me a set lol . If not it looks like a track day with stock suspension

How much are they, a bit skint atm lol only reason I choos the hsd is because 0% finance for 12 months. I wanted the kw 3s but couldn't afford them ATM would need to wait a bit longer. If they where cheaper and some sort of agreement could be made I may aswell buy the kw v3s off you.

If not willing to let me rent the coilovers alex for a small fee lol

Why naming no names? What if someone else buys the same?

Hey guys im after a set of coilovers to borrow for track day preferably, i did have a set before they broke after 2 months due to rubbish quality * no naming names * , i have ordered a different set but there going to be 6 weeks before they arrive, but i have a track day on the 2nd of august. i know it may sound stupid but hopefully it might appeal to someone who has their car off road or selling a set and dont mind being borrowed.

if anyone can help shoot me a comment cheers !!

It could be that it was a one off faulty product or a one off bad customer service. Altho you would expect them to quality inspect there products before shipping. Tbh if people search up

My post they'll be able to see the brand :p . Neil

Has seen the effect of the faulty product lol .