Things to look out for on used 350z purchases?

Sunset

Thank you all for the posts in ‘JDM versus UK - power differences’ in response to mine about what are the differences between UK and JDM cars.

I am now considering a used Roadster (Fairlady) JDM import and will probably be viewing it next week. Is there any thing I should look out for which might need attention or I should avoid?

What would you consider is a fair price for a JDM Roadster with GT pack equivalent, metallic paint, in good condition with about 17,000 miles on the clock?

Thanks again in advance.

if freshly imported make sure the SVA docs are all in order etc

suspension wise, the 2002-03 cars JDM were those loathed by JC in his TG test drive

I drove a JDM coupe for a bit but tbh i didnt feel much difference. bear in mind though that for ZRs the suspension is softer than on the coupes for obvious reaosns, so who knows, you might feel it more than expected :)

Guest prescience

I suspect it was something of a myth or perhaps an excuse made as to why JC didn't like the car - noone could ever understand why, back then and now as well :p