My first CEL light P1146 / P1147

ph 7

Received this error code a couple of days ago, searched on reading the errors and found the guide here really easy to follow. Should I be concerned other than just following the reset guide and seeing if it comes back or are there steps I should take now?

I gather from searching and reading that it is the heated O2 sensor for both error codes.

Now my car has a powerflow exhaust on it so is it an upshot of that? I have left the light on currently.

I've just filled the car so will be watching to see if my fuel economy goes down significantly.

As far as i'm aware, the powerflow is only cat back...the invoice that I have for it doesn't spell out exactly what parts were changed/installed but I'm pretty sure that the cats are stock. The exhaust was already install when I bought it.

The only thing of note is that i was in 6th gear and my speed had dropped from 60 down to 30(just off throttle deceleration as there was stationary traffic in the distance I'd spotted) . I'd forgotten to change down and so as the traffic cleared i started to accelerate again and the the engine laboured for a few seconds before I spotted it and changed down...the light came on shortly after this...could be complete coincidence or did I upset the sensor? Only other details I can think of are that the engine was up to temperature and that I had just brimmed the tank (tesco 99).

mines done it since fitted the HFC s.......i ve fitted the sensor spacers as well but if i drive it for a period of time in traffic it comes back on.i turned it off before japfest and it dont come back whilst on track but 3 weeks later on the commute to work it came on.