Lucky but very strainge?!!

Joeycuz

I done that iPod Bose hack afew months ago and everything works fine.

That is until the girlfriend pressed the tape eject button!! She didn't know that it stopped the hack from working though bless her '_'

Anyway, this happened about two weeks ago but I've only just got the opportunity to fix it, however everytime I tried holding in the eject button about a hundred times nothing happened.

Here's the strainge bit... I just got in the car with tools in hand about to dismantle the whole headinit etc to see if something else was causing it not to work, but as soon as I turned the key to give it one last go..... Everything was fine!!!

Been trying everytime I'm in the car to get it to work but this just self Cured itself asoon as I got the tools out. (it probably thought f**k that, you ain't poking me with that screw driver Again!)

Ok, it's fair enough she didn't know that it would mess up the hack by pressing the eject button, but why would she do it in the first place when there is clearly no tape in? What did she think was going to come out? The iPod? :lol:

Ok, it's fair enough she didn't know that it would mess up the hack by pressing the eject button, but why would she do it in the first place when there is clearly no tape in? What did she think was going to come out? The iPod? :lol:

:lol: