TT !

taffyjason

I'd really suggest doing some proper research on this, you seem completely clueless as to what you want/need.

GTM make a TT kit for RHD cars, but as Danny says they aren't the quickest when it comes to giving you what you've paid for - I've got first hand experience of this.

APS also make a RHD kit

Power Enterprise also make a RHD kit

As do HKS, but thats a very basic kit that requires a lot of custom pipework.

Fitting it to a RHD car is no more work than fitting it to a LHD car aslong as you buy a RHD kit.

IMO, you need to speak to Abbey & go over exactly what you want & they will be able to help you further

I'd really suggest doing some proper research on this, you seem completely clueless as to what you want/need.

Your going to make him go in a huff now :headhurt:

Meh, theres too many people who think that going FI is as simple as just buying a kit, 95% of people who make FI claims never actually follow through with it either :yawn:

If he was that serious about doing it then he would know that Abbey are the best people to speak to, he would know which kits were available for his car & he would generally have some sort of idea what he was wanting.

It might come across as a bit harsh, but they are the facts