offer at Halfrauds

nixy

However, they did charge me 1.99 for something I never even bought and by the time I realised it was too late - it wasn't my day, the Indian restaurant missed my onion bhajis out of my take away order as well!

That happened to me on Saturday too! Your supposed to get 4 free with every order. :headhurt: wasn't happy, went back in but the q was massive!

You not coming to the NW drive out? Kev's coming in the BM and my mate is trying to make it in his Focus RS so you wouldn't be out of place!

maybe if you have a yorkshire ish meet and invite my ferrets I will show up. Takes ages for me to join in, i've only just in the past year started going out with friends from a forum i moderate on that I've been a member of for 3 years!

Val - you maybe able to help. I've read some of the detailing threads but its all confusing. when i go to halfords what autoglym stuff should i be grabbing? I'm thinking of getting a meguirs clay bar and wool mit. but not sure what shampoo, polish, wax i should get? Super resin polish?

Val - you maybe able to help. I've read some of the detailing threads but its all confusing. when i go to halfords what autoglym stuff should i be grabbing? I'm thinking of getting a meguirs clay bar and wool mit. but not sure what shampoo, polish, wax i should get? Super resin polish?

I use the Megs NXT wash & wax mate (think Val does too unless he's changed). Personnally I love the finish with this stuff and its nice & easy too :thumbs:

personally don't rate Autoglym RSP, too much hard work to take it off and leaves TONS of white residue.

Used to use it, but since I switched to Meg's NXT (basically all their range minus the spray wax which is crap, tried that one too) I still have to find something better for the price.

Don't get the lambswool mitt or if you do, wash it by hand and not in the washing machine as mine got damages, and now use the microfibre mitt from Meg's.

Shampoo: again the NXT one is very good imo.

I use some Autoglym products (the glass cleaner is really good) but now mostly Megs

I use a microfibre mit and the two bucket method. It washes fine in the machine. I use lots of different products and use a meguiars shampoo which I got in a 5 litre bottle - think it's called soft wash. I'm currently using Einzett Glanz wax as it brings out the metalic flake nicely. Oh and I always use lots of quick or speed detailer when I'm drying it with a large drying towel.