Nismo R-Tune headers from LHD car ok on RHD ?

Bry

Will Nismo headers(Manifolds ) that are on a LHD car fit a RHD car. I've done some searching and found that some makes of headers/manifolds fit both RHD and LHD cars and some makes wont. Can't seem to find any info to state that Nismo R-tune headers are RHD/LHD specific ?

Will Nismo headers(Manifolds ) that are on a LHD car fit a RHD car. I've done some searching and found that some makes of headers/manifolds fit both RHD and LHD cars and some makes wont. Can't seem to find any info to state that Nismo R-tune headers are RHD/LHD specific ?

Why are you thinking about headers?

Have you investigate how much work is actually involved in changing them :shrug:

Have you investigate how much work is actually involved in changing them :shrug:

Yes well aware thanks :)

Yes well aware thanks :)

Cool :thumbs: