Want to be a Borla ?? 370z Borla Exhaust offer

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Now available at Tarmac Sportz

The 370z Borla Exhaust - Be the first in the UK to have one B)

Usual Price £1500... First offer £1350

140313.jpg

http://www.borla.com/products/product_d ... sku=140313

BORLA Cat-Backâ„¢ exhausts feature patented, straight-through and multi-core technology to unleash hidden horsepower. Increased exhaust velocity adds power, driving excitement, fuel economy and the distinctive BORLA Sound of Power respected by motoring enthusiasts everywhere. Each system is built from premium austenitic stainless steel, superior to T-400 series knockoffs, to give you the absolute best in performance and durability. Ultra-smooth mandrel bends ensure maximum flow and power, and precision computer-controlled CNC manufacturing ensures an accurate fit. Best of all, BORLA stands behind every system with a Million-Mile Warranty. Just what you'd expect from the world's most experienced (and most winning) exhaust brand.

Winning B)

• 1 month later...

Hello there mate. Is this still available? I'm planning to replace my exhaust as soon as I get my money. First offer is £1350 and it seems that it is affordable. Aside from this, do you have any photos or info of your nissan auto parts? thanks

Edited by Danny Mingle

Hello there mate. Is this still available? I'm planning to replace my exhaust as soon as I get my money. First offer is £1350 and it seems that it is affordable. Aside from this, do you have any photos or info of your nissan auto parts? thanks

Hi, yeah still available :thumbs:

All the 370z exhausts except this one are on the website

http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/370z-exhaust-systems.aspx

If you need more info drop me an email on sales@tarmacsportz.co.uk or :pmtarmac: