Buying from a garage .... good experience

Nate1988

Hi all,

Bought my Z a little over a month ago now, I purchased from a local garage, in the past iv always bought and sold privately. The local garage however just happened to have the exact car I was after.

So after buying the car I noticed how rediculousily heavy the clutch is, (did't notice when test driving) :dry: so told the garage . They drove the car and said it was a "little" stiff so would replace it . . . that was last week. Today I have picked the car up and they've replaced the clutch FOC!!

Is it normal for a garage to replace this for nothing??

Also on my way to the Garage yesterday the EML came on, they diagnosed it as a Oxygen sensor, they are replacing this Monday for free aswel. What a result!!

:yahoo:

Sounds like you're dealing with a good garage. Some on here will tell you to change the flywheel at the same time as the clutch because apparently it can become damaged with a worn clutch. I don't know how important it is, especially as yours was just getting heavy, but hopefully someone will be alone to explain properly.

Congrats on the purchase :thumbs: