One for Nixy, maybe?

Trev-the-Rev

By all accounts the Zed seems to handle mileage well - the engine is designed for 200k miles apparently. I know of one with 80k on it and the only costs have been a couple of clutches and a flywheel.

If you can be reasonably confident that this has been looked after, as mentioned above, I would be tempted to take a punt on something like this rather than a JDM of unknown providence. High mileage hammers values and there may well be a fair bit on negotiation left to come on that price. :)

PS Not knocking JDMs, its just that something is known about this particular car. ;)

By all accounts the Zed seems to handle mileage well - the engine is designed for 200k miles apparently. I know of one with 80k on it and the only costs have been a couple of clutches and a flywheel.

and those were items to be replaced due to being wrong in the first place, ie clutch nr1 failing very early on, second one just soon after install then he went for a Nismo iirc