Rattle of Fly Wheel.. Options for swap out?

DaJimstar

Hi,

Ok bought a 313.. love the cars.. :drive1 there is a rattle on the fly wheel in idol and the clutch is spongy.. I proably am selling the car.. (long story :)). But I want to know what clutch, fly wheel options are out there and prices (rough will do).. as this could sway me to keep it.. I have loads I want to do with it ( if I keep it), but just thought should start with the transmission.. :lol:

:thumbs::thumbs:

If you fit a single piece flywheel your an even louder rattle noise at idle and low speed. Fit a new dual mass flywheel and your be happy I am sure.

+1

I have that exact combo and it chatters a fair bit, if you want a quiet ride go for stock replacements.

If you dont mind a bit of noise at idle then go for Zman's kit it is a real improvement over stock :thumbs:

If you fit a single piece flywheel your an even louder rattle noise at idle and low speed. Fit a new dual mass flywheel and your be happy I am sure.

+1

I have that exact combo and it chatters a fair bit, if you want a quiet ride go for stock replacements.

If you dont mind a bit of noise at idle then go for Zman's kit it is a real improvement over stock :thumbs:

cheers dave, yeah just going stock,, 313 not as common as pre 313 though :)