20mm and 25mm hubcentric spacers

MWTech

Carrying on from the previous AD

Just to let you know that more have been made and are with me ready to go

no need to allow for 7-10 days. these are made and ready to go right away with no delays :thumbs:

20mm - £85

25mm - £90

prices are delivered :)

im sure you know what they are but heres a pic anyways :thumbs:

anhidf.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

I have been looking into getting these along with some Tein springs.

At risk of asking a stupid question why are these cheaper than the Eibach spacers? Are they just unbranded ones?

Do they come with all you need to fit them (I have 18" standard Rays).

not a silly question :) they are not eibach spacers or unbranded spacers from any other big name company. Eibach for starters is a huge multi million pound company, probably with multiple factories, with the ability to make hundreds and thousands of items, and have the ability to hold large numbers of stock.

i on the otherhand am a one man business who started out as a contract designer for a couple of oil companies, and the M.O.D. i now valet and detail cars and sell parts on various forums/locally. these spacers have come from myself and a machine shop coming together and now making small batches for me as they are a very popular item on here. the plan from the beginning was to offer a cheaper alternative to the eibachs that are popular also.

they are excellent quality, and i have local customers who regularly track and drift using the same spacers they bought 2 or 3 years ago without any problems. they simply dont have a brand stamp on them. and yes, everything required to fit them is included also :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

you have pm ian :)

yeah, keeping a regular supply of these now. got 2 pairs of 20mm and 1 pair of 25mm left but pushing for a new batch next week

haha, yeah, the "yeah buddy" is from jersey shore, its pauly D who says it though :D