Tough Mudder Sponsorship request??

Hi Everyone,

I feel guilty posting here as i don't frequent this forum as much as i used too... might be as i still haven't got a z and also don't do really any photography work anymore and seem to have drifted apart from some old 350z friends, but i know last time i did a charity event you were all so supportive and brilliant.

I still lurk in the background and occasionally post, even used the wonderful Sarnie to sort life insurance (which may be required after this event!)

Myself and 4 friends are taking part in this and are raising money for Yorkhill Children's Hospital

The reason behind it is that they do fantastic work in Scotland for helping unfortunate, sick and severely Ill children. (just so you know what it is, http://toughmudder.co.uk/events/scotland/)

Some of you may remember from last time the story of my Neice Lucy, her heart failed when she was less than 4 months old and required a transplant and pacemaker.

i'm delighted to say that visually you wouldn't be able to tell her apart from any other 2 and a half year old, but she still is on a transplant heart and pacemaker to stay alive

and recent tests are showing that the transplant is not fully working and may need replaced far sooner than originally expected. (if you aren't aware of what happened there is more to read on my just giving page)

This is why i've set a target of £1300 as work will mat £700 of it,

this will give Yorkhill £2000 (last year i raised £3000, as much as i'd love to raise that again this year i can't do it on my own!)

There are a few things going on in the background as well to help raise extra funds:

My hair hasn't been cut for over a year and its now long enough to tie back/put behind my ears. I will be getting this cut before the night before the event, but if i can hit target of £1300 my hair will be shaved to a number 3 (so i can still seem professional at work)

The team (the 4 of us) are going under the team name "Monkey Butlers" and to keep with the name we have got tops made up (based on Rugby 7's tops) to look like Butler outfits. These have got corporate sponsors advertising on the back as the companies donated very generously for the spaces. After the event a 5th top will be made and auctioned off (it wasn't my original idea but one of the companies sponsoring says they want to bid and have it up in their office!) so more details of that to come.

this is the website: https://www.justgiving.com/AdamRussell2012

any amount would be greatly recieved,

Thank you & cheers

Adam/ Rusty

p.s i'll take the go-pro with me and hopefully end up in some of their pictures, if so i'll post them up!

Tough Mudder was Successfully completed!

We all managed it and helped out fellow participants along the way and had a good laugh.

we will be doing it again next year!!

Thanks to those who have donated,

and for those who are also going to donate! Thank you!