welcome 350doc!

Yes:

Clutch plate and cover: 4 (1st 2 went incredibly quickly, current standard one is on 28k)

Flywheel: 1

Brake pads: standard fronts replaced around every 18k, rears around every 36k;

moved over to Ferodo DS2500, front lasted 27k; rears still going (on 28 at the moment, with plenty of life left)

Brake discs: 1 full set at c.60k

Driver's seatbelt *1

Passenger window motor, regulator and door card *1

I think that's about right; i'll go through all the receipts at c. 100k

Yes:

Clutch plate and cover: 4 (1st 2 went incredibly quickly, current standard one is on 28k)

Flywheel: 1

Brake pads: standard fronts replaced around every 18k, rears around every 36k;

moved over to Ferodo DS2500, front lasted 27k; rears still going (on 28 at the moment, with plenty of life left)

Brake discs: 1 full set at c.60k

Driver's seatbelt *1

Passenger window motor, regulator and door card *1

I think that's about right; i'll go through all the receipts at c. 100k

Am I right in thinking the fly wheel and passenger electrics are the expensive bits in that list?? 4 clutches seems a bit much. :dry:

Not bad at all given the mileage though. Why a new door card though??

Am I right in thinking the fly wheel and passenger electrics are the expensive bits in that list?? 4 clutches seems a bit much. :dry:

Not bad at all given the mileage though. Why a new door card though??

Yes; but the clutches are quite expensive too. TBH the last clutch I have had (when the flywheel was replaced at the same time) is the only one which has ever felt normal (it is a standard Nissan clutch and standard flywheel; has lasted 28,000 miles so far), and has lasted a long time, so I can't help wondering if something was wrong with the setup. FYI the last clutch I have had has been used at the Nurburgring (*4), Silverstone and Millbrook; none of the others had; they mostly had motorway miles!

The door card (£500) got replaced as I broke some clips on it trying to mend the window motor!

Hello Sharpe.