HKS filter for 05 350?

Jakedd

Been reading on the forums etc... That a cheap decent upgrade is...

http://compare.ebay.co.uk/like/28074868 ... sbar&cbt=y

One of these? Am I correct in thinking that this will replace the current standard one?

And is this the right option? Also been looking at JWT pop charger which obv would be a better upgrade, obv more money though?

I'm just looking for opinions?

Wait and save for the jwt pop charger?

Cheers jake

One of these? Am I correct in thinking that this will replace the current standard one?

And is this the right option? Also been looking at JWT pop charger which obv would be a better upgrade, obv more money though?

Cheers jake

I have in stock the HKS Performance Panel Filters for your 05 350Z priced at £29.95.

Alex :)

personally i don't think the HKS filter is that good at filtering, but if your going to get a panel filter and your buying from zman, use the cosworth filters, i think they are better.

Abbey recommended I use HKS panels so they can't be that bad, unless it's the filter they make the most profit on? :shrug:

OP, the JWT pop charger will not add any performance benefit, you may even lose a horse or 2 as the standard air box is very good, the pop charger will sound very nice though which is why people go for them.

You may want to consider this at the same time as upgrading the panel filter, which also has a special offer on during June :thumbs: :

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=62472

Cheers jake

I have in stock the HKS Performance Panel Filters for your 05 350Z priced at £29.95.

Alex :)

Good price but how much are these cosworth panels? And which would you personally recommend?

I got a cobra exhaust which gives a damn beefy sound, will air filter make much difference?

Many thanks