Birdview Sat Nav sound through Bose

arow

Not the usual 'how do I get the Nav sound through an aftermarket stereo' !!! I Want it coming out of the Bose how its meant to.

At the moment I have a small speaker under the steering wheel area.... I believe this is usually the case if the sat nav was dealer fitted rather than factory. Its pointless as it is far too quiet.

speaker.jpg

I have done a bit of research, so can anyone reassure I'm correct before hacking my dash apart - So if I cut the speaker off and then splice into 30 and 32 - that's it!? If that simple then why didn't the stealer do it that way!?

24 NAVI ON (R/B) – RED / BLACK STRIPE

30 NAVI INPUT (-) (W/B) = WHITE / BLACK STRIPE

31 NAVI EARTH (B/OR) = BLACK / ORANGE STRIPE

32 NAVI INPUT (+) (L/B) = BLUE / BLACK STRIPE

Thanks

:lol: only just picked up on my mistake! :headhurt: haha couldn't work out what I was missing!

hmm well I tried splicing the wires into what I thought were the right places....I now have sat nav through ALL speakers (I believe it should only be out of 1) and I now have no other audio!!

I think I may have got the wrong wires! Can't seem to find any wiring diagrams of the actual plug into the back of the HU

• 2 weeks later...