User Manual for late 2007 313 coupe

Hannahbtw

As subject heading....

Looking for a user manual for my new Zed, its a 57 reg 313....and unfortunately came without the manual...and...as I'm a girl, I REALLY need it to work out what every knob/button/cubby-hole is for...lol! :blush:

Willing to pay the going rate for a 2007 version....can't find any on Ebay, and I'm loathe to try and get a replacement from Nissan, as it'll probably cost me an arm and a leg!

Thanks in anticipation of someone coming to my rescue ;)

Hannah x x

Have you looked in the secret cubby :ninja:

I thought I didn't have one and even the dealer I bought it off didn't know where it was....

Behind the passenger seat lift up the floor of the big cubby to find a little hidden one ;)

Did you not get the nissan black wallet with the service schedule etc?

Off to go and look in secret cubby!! Thanks SMD!!

I only got the service booklet, and copy of MOT...no black wallet or anything..quite disappointed really...I'm a stickler for having all the correct paperwork/original bits and bobs...

Brb after my cubby-hole finding mission :D

Hannah x x

Thanks for that link hun....but my OCD won't allow it to replace the ACTUAL user manual that I can hold/refer to...(must be a girl thing...or failing that, I'm just weird :doh: )

I'm thinking a call to Nissan might be in order :( pooh sticks!

Hannah x

Thanks for that link hun....but my OCD won't allow it to replace the ACTUAL user manual that I can hold/refer to...(must be a girl thing...or failing that, I'm just weird :doh: )

Hannah x

Try scrap yards and/or ZMANALEX before heading to Nissan. It won't be cheap from a dealer as they will have to specially ordered in since 350's haven't been made for a few years.

Hannah x

Well at least you found the locking wheel nut :thumbs:

This any good -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-NISSAN-350Z-OWNERS-MANUAL-MAINTENANCE-HANDBOOK-SET-2006-2007-/380441572585?pt=UK_CarParts_Vehicles_Manuals_Litterature_ET&hash=item589415b4e9#ht_1672wt_916

:thumbs: Thanks for that Al...will take a trip to the local scrappy tomorrow....I'm afraid I have no clue what ZMANALEX is...off to google...lol! Told you I was a newbie ;) (feels pretty stupid at the best of times :) )

Hannah x

:pmzmanalex: he is a trader on here, look in member traders ;)

The ebay link says they have 1,000's of manuals, they have a 2004,2005 & the one I posted the link to :thumbs:

I looked at that one SMD...but read that it was printed in 2006....so a little out of date for my particular Zed...not too sure if it'll make too much difference, but would really like a 2007 edition one if poss....OCD again!! :lol:

That one could be a last resort I'm guessing :D

Hannah x