Combination Switch

ds2000

Zmanalex just sourced a used one of these for me although he also had a new one available. I think there are a few subtle variations so you'll need to send him your VIN to check. I also tried emailing some breakers yards but they weren't very confident that it was the exact same part. Easy to fit thankfully.

Haha I spoke to Alex, my guess is you're the man he sold the last one too :rant::rant::rant::lol:

Serves me right for breaking the damn thing. Likewise with the breaker yards, got a couple of quotes but am unsure..,... one wanted £240..... think they saw the request and thought they'd roger me... idiots!

Now you've taken your old one off is it, in your opinions, impossible to repair?

Thanks

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks matey, I've got a couple of numbers I'll get back to but I'd prefer supply from one of our members really :)

Got the front end all rebuilt now, bushed et all so just want to get the warning lights out. Last nights rain was a lot of fun with no TC :lol: