Shiney Wheels

Emperor Ming

Hi Guys and Gals

Just been down to the powder coaters to sort some stuff out for the GTOUK club I am still a member of. Talked myself into getting the Zeds wheels powder coated. (It helps that I get greats mates rates for my own stuff :thumbs: )

I have gone for 'smoked chrome' which with my gunmetal (Undercoat grey!!) paint should look spot on! Its boked in for the 21st of March and I am counting the days already

Ming the Excited.

Hi Guys and Gals

Just been down to the powder coaters to sort some stuff out for the GTOUK club I am still a member of. Talked myself into getting the Zeds wheels powder coated. (It helps that I get greats mates rates for my own stuff :thumbs: )

I have gone for 'smoked chrome' which with my gunmetal (Undercoat grey!!) paint should look spot on! Its boked in for the 21st of March and I am counting the days already

Ming the Excited.

Sounds nice. Post up some piccies when you have them. I need my Cossie wheels powder coating so defo interested.

Have no fear there will be before and after photo's. :teeth:

The guys and gals do not have a web site but are located in Barnsley, South Yorkshire.

They are booked up solid for the 'drive in drive out ' one day service until the end of March but if the wheels can be delivered then the turn around is about a week.

THey will fit and balance new tyres if delivered as well which I shall be doing with my rears.

The quality really is very good and they get wheels from all sorts of exotic beasts.

If anything needs doing I am more than wllling to help organise it! :thumbs:

Ming the Willing