370 imports

Shinjuku

• 2 weeks later...

I'd have thought that if they can be imported for less than the equivalent UK car people will do it.

That's economics right?

When will they hit the "three years old" point in Japan? I agree the strong Yen is an important factor though.

They were released in 2009, not sure what time of year though. Once they hit 3yrs old in Japan they will become more attractive over here as they will be a lot cheaper on the JDM market. Right now its just not worth it as they are selling them relatively cheaply over here for slightly used instances.

They were released in 2009, not sure what time of year though.

They were released here in April/May 2009, so imagine would be a similar time of the year over there.

So assumung Japan got them at the same time, we might start seeing some at JDM auctions soon. I seem to remember they have a very strict MOT type test at 3yrs when a lot of people just let their cars go rather than have the test. So we might see imports starting to make an appearance depending on their value over in Japan.