Armourfend: Sill Protection Possible Group Buy

The G Man

Hi all you 370 owners :)

As you are all no doubt aware, Nissan were a little naughty in developing the airflow past the sill area of our cars, borne out by the fact that to the rear of the sills the paintwork in this area becomes peppered with stone chips. This is the case whether you run stock, lowered, spacers, have mud guards fitted or a combination of these.

To this end and remembering what a good job the small areas to the front of the rear wheel arch on my old RX8 that were done (Mazda fitted this to them all), I contacted Armourfend re getting some sort of sill protection on my 370.

Now to the point, they will produce a template for the WHOLE of the sill and supply for £180 + VAT + £12 p&p, both sides obviously.

They are willing to do a discounted price on a group buy but it's dependent on numbers. I'm going to speak to them again next week to order a set, and get more info regard labour costs for those that live close by, linky http://www.armourfend.co.uk/. Therefore an indication on numbers would be useful to further negotiations.

I'm having my front bumper and sills re-sprayed next week and they have said that the paint needs to cure for at least six days before application, just for info if you are thinking of having your sills sprayed.

So, Names:

01. The G Man

Can you please copy and paste the name list on any further posts, so I can keep a quick tally, cheers :thumbs:

A bump :bounce: and some additional info :thumbs:

For those local to Armourfend, the cost of fitting is £50 + VAT, for those that order for home delivery there are full fitting instructions provided :)

So, Names:

01. The G Man

02. Kev T