Roadster or coupe?

nixy

Where I live i can count the number of Z's i have seen on one hand :)

We don't all live in Belgium :p

Although I wouldn't mind, nice country :)

Pretty weird dough.

There are more 911's on the streets here than 350Z's

Never saw any 911's when I was there. Did see plenty bangers :D

As a roadster owner, I would agree its not the best looking thing with the roof up, but its the buisness with it down! Gives you the full sound of the car too!

Only thing I would say, if your buying second hand, check the roof works, then check it again, then a third time just in case!

Have to say though, if you dont like the wind in your hair get a coupe! I have the roof down on any dry day, think thats the only attitude to have with a roadster!!

Depends what you are after...

How many sport cars in competitions have you seen that are roadsters...? ;)

Monaco, Nice, Marbella, California, etc Convertible rules... or in the UK if you have the personality to carry it off... I have a coupe and intend to trint the windows.... hide... :p

The "Cabriolet" looks distinctively off-proportioned with the hood up, however you do get a lot less road noise in the cabin, so if you are a bit fussy about road noise like me, you'll not end up weekends figuring out whick holes to plug in the boot area of your coupe, to reduce the noise.

And most importantly, you can fit TWO, yes TWO golf bags in the back in the coupe... allegedly, though I don't know how to do it as I sold my sticker... ;):p

The "cabriolet" only manages one ( kids portion size...me thinks)

both stunning cars but for me it has to be burning hot before I put the roof down on my previous CC without feeling self conscious so for me it would be coupe. If it was a hard top convertible like the Merc I would probably feel different.

If I had a roadster then the roof would always be down but thats cos I'm a bloody posing showoff :p

However to me the coupe and roadster look like totally different cars. The roadster looks like an overwight coupe :bleh:

not like the driver i hope................ :teeth:

If I had a roadster then the roof would always be down but thats cos I'm a bloody posing showoff :p

However to me the coupe and roadster look like totally different cars. The roadster looks like an overwight coupe :bleh:

not like the driver i hope................ :teeth:

Not this svelte driver :blush: