drop links warranty, thanks mill nissan harrogate.

bmg

had the zed for a month now and i was noticing a little click when givin in some in second gear. thanks to the forum i did a little inspecting and found the right drop link had a fair bit of play innit and the left. so called up the dealer, they didnt even hesitate, offered to pay in full to get both the rears replaced. i knows it not a big job but made me feel alot better, as i was feeling a daft buying a used 350 of a nissan dealer. i did pay a bit more... 2005 gt 44 k, for 8400. but am glad i did or i would have had a bill in the first month. got the uprated ones of horsham developments for 99 quid and getting them fitted down the road. then nissan have agreed to settle the bill.

so just thought id share a bit of happiness.

happy days

it was mill nissan in harrogate. since am in glasgow i didnt have my hopes up, but they didnt even mutter a word. chris in the service department was a gentleman. they told me to take it to a nissan garage in glasgow. i tried a couple but couldnt get the car in for a few weeks and also was told i would need to pay 70 quid for them to even look at the car. since mill nissan were so decent, i told them i think i could source the parts and get them fitted for about half the price of a main dealer up here .so got the upgraded drop pins of horsham developments which were cheaper than getting them off nissan. and a wee garage doon the road is putting them on for 50 quid. so i get my car fixed and also saved them a few quid in doing do..swings and roundabouts

• 1 year later...