japfest 2

not sure if you lot are planning anything for this but we are trying to get something sorted a bit last minute after the success of japfest. i hope you dont mind me putting this up here and i hope some of you fancy coming along. taken straight from our site.

only a few days left to book. get your names down now

after attending japfest last weekend and having such fun i thought i would look up japfest 2. its at donington park and track time is available again. if we can get enough members together i will book us a club stand in which case we get a discount on tickets and track time. entry is £13 and track time is £25 per session. i will need numbers asap though as closing date is 25th of may. the show is on the 8th of july. so please put your names down if your a definite and i will need payment by a week wednesday which will be the 23rd. if we get enough people we can have our track time together or if you prefer we can just join others and make them look silly. lol

http://www.japfest2.co.uk/

names with how much track time you would like asap please.

1) mikey bean 2 track sessions 300zx

2) The HollowPoints - 1 track session (Unless Rose wants one too if her back is fixed) 300zx

3) MarkDerby - 1 track session (Unknown tickets, will update before money is due) 300zx

4) mellowyellow 2 track sessions 300zx

5) nncferreira 350z 0 track 2 passes

6)

I know this is past date - so fear not...

But was just wondering - was this for a club stand as well as track time? or just track time?

Went to JapFest 1 and saw you lot (cracking cars ;) and missed the chance to be on stand...

1) mikey bean 2 track sessions 300zx

2) The HollowPoints - 1 track session (Unless Rose wants one too if her back is fixed) 300zx

3) MarkDerby - 1 track session (Unknown tickets, will update before money is due) 300zx

4) mellowyellow 2 track sessions 300zx

5) nncferreira 350z 0 track 2 passes

6) shire350z 0 track sessions 2 passes

hey,

is there still a chance of getting tickets and a stand pass so i can park my zed with everyone elses?

cheers

steve

+1 On that, someone wants my ticket so I could buy a ticket and pass through the club if we're doing something for this event..

Scott.