Has anyone seen this car?

loulouj

nice looking car, mileage is good.. but IMO 03 reg for 7k looks a bit much...

Thanks Sam. It is the GT model although the advert doesnt say so so do you think 7k is about right for the GT?

Depends on age and condition. As Sam says, nice looking car, mileage is good but £7k for an 03 Reg is a bit high.

Never buy a car on photo's alone. You have to see it. Take a few for a test drive. You will then start to learn which is a good car :thumbs:

After spending a while searching for my Z, in my opinion this looks pretty cheap for the mileage! The prices really seem to be all over the place and many members on here / valuation sites seem to undersell the 350 in terms of value! There seems to be big difference to what people are asking vs. what the like of Parkers/Glass' say it's worth.

I picked mine up last weekend and seemed a bargain compared to what is out there (despite 'book' value being lower than I paid!) I got a 55 on 28,000 miles, FSH, 1 owner, new tyres, full tank of Vpower, lots of little extras like rear vertical tonneau thing - £8250

Seems good for the money. Very low mileage. Only prob is the engine may be very strong and tight but the rubber bits and ect.. Start to perish. This is what started to happen to mine.

The bits are easily avaiable from zman but if you cant fit them yourself then it gets pricey.

Seems like a bood price from a dealer tho. :yahoo:

Thanks for your help guys! I thought it was a fairly good mileage for the spec. They have also given me a fairly good price for my car dependent of viewing of course.

Thinking about taking the afternoon off work tomorrow to take the 3hr drive to view it.

It's all about the service history of that car. Make sure it's been serviced annually and not just every 9,000 miles.

If all is in order and it's as clean as it look (excluding the interior which I assume has been valeted since) I think it's a decent price. £7k is about the going rate for an 04 with 60k miles. Try for £6.5k though as there are quite a few about at the moment and they are quite hard to shift due to the mileage compared to newer cars.