exghaust

shane1964

;) sorry if i have posted this question in the wrong section not good on forums, will be lucky if i get back here to read anyones comments old thick git, thats my excuse , gotta 350 nismo and has 5 zigen tail pipes and y piece fitted , is this a standard set for a nismo or has some one likely had these fitted and how do you rate them thanks very much, everyone will try and include picture shane1964 :yahoo:

:teeth: thanks for the response folks if any of you went to castle coombe event hope you had a good day , i plan on going to santapod or some were closer to me , thanks for the info regarding my pipes at least someone has been kind enough to point out its not a nismo just got the kit cant find the log book at the min but could have sworn it said nismo on that but i maybe wrong, i mentioned it to the owner of the nissan garage when i bought it, would have understood if hed had pointed out its not the real deal just a body kit presume factory fitted, not to worry i still like the car, and, no havent taken out the bungs yet but will have a bash at it tomorrow if i can undo those nasty looking rusty bolts ,it will no doubts sound louder , im not used to tinkering with cars, talk big bikes and i would no were you were coming from the stuff that blow away your every 400 break jap car into the weeds and make em look like slow slugs , while im at it on a roll , a plenum spacer, that i keep hearing people mention , and would changing my air intake make much differance ...? thanks people for your opinions shane1964 :thumbs: