Warning Screen on Connect Premium Startup

mbcx4jrh

Hi,

I love my Connect Premium, but the initial warning screen it throws up on startup is annoying.

I don't use the sat nav much, and have my iPod plugged in and running most of the time.

However I do like the speed cam warnings, but these don't seem to sounds unless this warning screen is acknowledged.

This means when I start the car, I have to go through the procedure of switch to map, press ok, switch back to iPod. Quite annoying.. (although it's hardly life destroying ;o).

Anyone know if it can be turned off? Or are we stuck with the annoying warning that operating a sat nav while driving can be dangerous? Given it's a 370z there slightly more dangerous things to do than ask it for directions!

cheers

joe

Hi Joe,

I'm assuming you only have the satnav displayed when you get in the car and turn on the engine.

If you use the selection buttons underneath the display buttons, to "list" your iPod content, you shouldn't be prompted by the warning screen.

If you press any of the buttons, ie settings etc, you then get the warning again.

When I switch my car on, I have the radio/ USB list displayed with no warnings.

Hope the above makes sense.

No - I have the iPod displayed when I turn the car on (it's always what I had on last).

There is no warning... BUT ... there are also no speed camera voice warnings unless I switch to the sat nav and acknowledge the startup warning (and then have to switch back to iPod).