New Zed! What to expect?

chettle

Hi folks, im still relatively new to this zed game and was just wondering what sort of power I should be expecting?

I bought the car thinking it was standard, but have discovered the following mods;

Plenum spacer

Apexi exhaust

UpRev remap done at Abbey Motorsport

What sort of power would be expected with these? I plan on getting to a RR but curiosity is getting the better of me!

If it has a remap from Abbey done and the previous owner didn't remove it so they could then transfer the license to another Zed, it should belong to you as new owner of the car. which means that you can contact abbey for a copy of the power and torque curves.

That's what happened to me. Bought car and it had already been re-mapped by Abbey.

I'm obviously guessing but looking at the picture of your car and assuming which version it is and taking account of your RR printout which probably needs to be adjusted to give you a flywheel bhp - so add, say, 35 to 258 = 293 bhp appx, maybe, probably :)

That sort of figure might make sense.

Sweet, cheers guys! Yea I've informed them! Really wanted to keep this car standard, but as it already was standard, thought it would be rude not to order some eibach springs and 25mm spacers! I can see a very slippery slope ahead!