****just wanted to BYE and a massive THANK YOU****

Mull

First of all my apologies for not being around the past 6 months but with work commitments and family I haven’t had chance to pay many visits, basically I’ve decided to sell my 350 after two years ownership :byebye: and just wanted to pop in and say BYE and THANKS to everyone, especially people like spurs mad Dave and zman Alex, you’ve helped me over the years its been one of the best owners club web sites I’ve ever been in and as well as having a laugh the car advice I’ve received has always been top class, apart from making me spend money

I’ll be back again once I’ve had a tidy out might have a few things for sale that might tickle some of your fancies, before I put them on eBay.

:thumbs: ***ONCE AGAIN A BIG THANKS AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK*** :thumbs:

ALL THE BEST MuLL

Good luck. It's an excellent advert, which it needs to be in the present market.

One small observation - against the bit about using Super Unleaded you have suggested that this wasn't necessary but Super Unleaded is the recommended fuel for the car. You might want to change that (unless you meant that you used 98 when only 97 is necessary?)

Good luck. It's an excellent advert, which it needs to be in the present market.

One small observation - against the bit about using Super Unleaded you have suggested that this wasn't necessary but Super Unleaded is the recommended fuel for the car. You might want to change that (unless you meant that you used 98 when only 97 is necessary?)

thanks neil :)

you are right I know according to the manufactures hand book the car’s engine was set up around higher octane fuels and I would recommend to anyone with this type of car to keep using super, but I know people who have never ran on super unleaded and never had any issues probably because there only used as daily drivers were someone running a UpRev or pushing the car harder would probably notice a difference.

MuLL

It's recommended, not neccessary :)

It's recommended, not neccessary :)

Yes Sarnie, having read it properly I now see the wording is "recommended", albeit with the following accompanying text qualifying what you should do if you use normal unleaded:

"Have the fuel tank filled only partially with unleaded regular gasoline, and fill up with unleaded premium gasoline as soon as possible. Avoid full throttle driving and abrupt acceleration. However, for maximum vehicle performance, the use of unleaded premium gasoline is recommended".

No worries at all dave :) thanks for the reply

Sorry about the link, did want to put it in the for sale area but was sort of posts, so just tagged it in this post for member to have a peak :blush: see what they thought.

MuLL

No worries at all dave :) thanks for the reply

Sorry about the link, did want to put it in the for sale area but was sort of posts, so just tagged it in this post for member to have a peak :blush: see what they thought.

MuLL

A few more posts and you can list it on here ;)

Go welcome a load of noobies :lol: