Looking for a 350z

smudgedon

For a price comparison i bought my 54 reg Gt spec full service history sat nav uk car 70k miles for £6000 :thumbs: , last thursday ,No mods and running perfectly so far? fingers crossed. good luck on your search, swift insurance fully comp for me (32) was £380 but after market alloys and exhaust would make it £680

For a price comparison i bought my 54 reg Gt spec full service history sat nav uk car 70k miles for £6000 :thumbs: , last thursday ,No mods and running perfectly so far? fingers crossed. good luck on your search, swift insurance fully comp for me (32) was £380 but after market alloys and exhaust would make it £680

thanks Scott

seen a really lovely example that i like. just need to get him down on price a bit :)

Ye i'm not afraid of travelling at all

Ideally i want something with a max of 60k, leathers and something extra. Either an upgraded HU or alloys or something

I can't decide whether i want black, sunset orange or blue. Silver is too common

Good luck with your search, you will find the right car, it's out there somewhere. :thumbs:

Don't let the mileage be a deciding factor. The 3.5l engines are pretty bullet proof, so if you find the car you like, but with >60k, it maybe worth a serious look. As long as it's got FSH and ticks every other box, (aswell as price), I'd really consider it.

I recently bought my UK 2004 GT spec for sub £6k (privately) with 81k miles and it feels as strong (to me) as a car with half the mileage. I'd also seen cars with lower mileage, in a 'lesser' condition.

Keep us posted with your findings :)

Looks like my search might be put on hold for a bit

Just when i was starting to get everything moving and ready to get rid of the Alfa for the 350z, this happens:

2012-05-04193928.jpg

2012-05-04193942.jpg

2012-05-04193952.jpg

2012-05-04193958.jpg

2012-05-04194006.jpg

2012-05-04194013.jpg

2012-05-04194030.jpg

Wheel is off camber, knocking from rear suspension, pulls to the left, gouge is about 1cm deep

Could have been a lot worse, but a fcuking pain in the arse!

Blind cunnt just pulled out of a side road into the Alfa when i was on the main road. He "didn't see me" despite being 1 of only 2 cars on the main road at the time

2nd car behind me stopped and gave his details as a witness, insurance say it's a no brainer as he admitted fault also

Process to get it sorted is gonna take a couple of weeks, just delaying shiit when i really didn't need this

Went to see a lovely low mileage example last night, very well looked after but had been sitting idle for a few weeks

After a little drive, the revs were slightly fluctuating between 500 and 800 revs. Would this be because it's been sitting around a little bit and just needs a bit of a drive? Only had a service in March

Also, the gearbox was a little stiff to find each gear. Again, due to it sitting around or could it potentially be a problem there?