itb's

olliethewollie

Many, many, many threads about ITBs on the US forums. To my knowledge no one has ever made them work properly on a daily driver car, and only a few have made it work well enough to be worth it even for a garage queen/track monster. Basically If you have a fully rebuilt and balanced hi-comp motor revving to 8K, with headers, cams, ported and polished plenum and cylinder heads and a straight-through ture dual and you're desperate to stay N/A, then you might see a gain with ITBs. For eveeryone else, there are far better options.

DB

Many, many, many threads about ITBs on the US forums. To my knowledge no one has ever made them work properly on a daily driver car, and only a few have made it work well enough to be worth it even for a garage queen/track monster. Basically If you have a fully rebuilt and balanced hi-comp motor revving to 8K, with headers, cams, ported and polished plenum and cylinder heads and a straight-through ture dual and you're desperate to stay N/A, then you might see a gain with ITBs. For eveeryone else, there are far better options.

DB

Yes, but you are forgetting the noise they would make. :lol:

DB

Yes, but you are forgetting the noise they would make. :lol:

You have me on that one :lol:

DB